Data Catalog Market Growing proliferation of data is one of the major drivers of market revenue growth
The data catalog market The size was USD 590 million in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of 27.1% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The increasing proliferation of data and growing demand for business intelligence tools are key factors driving the growth of the market. Due to many source systems or siled data, the use of data assets or their interpretation can often be inconsistent. By consolidating all data asset information on a single platform, building a data catalog can reduce gaps and ongoing management will keep it coordinated and consistent. When a data catalog is automated, it can grow and update automatically, requiring less administrative help. The problem is identifying the optimal data resources for the job at hand, because most organizations have an abundance of data, making it easy to find a data resource to use for analysis or creation. of reports. Good data catalogs should include usage statistics as well as user ratings and reviews to aid in decision making.
However, the efficiency with which data is acquired will depend on the ability of the system to collect data. Data catalog tools can be quite expensive as this method requires a team of people to perform the maintenance. Time-consuming responsibilities include reporting, organizing, and transcribing, while responding to online and offline surveys may not always be accurate. Some people just take surveys to get the promised reward. The outcome of the discussion can also be heavily influenced by analysts and moderators. Moreover, the ability of data catalogs to extract information from data makes them useful and only if this data is kept and inspected randomly, it will generate noise, which will hamper and slow down processes.
To receive a sample PDF of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1193
The latest research report is considered as the first document containing the latest information about the Data Catalog market which has been severely affected by COVID-19 pandemic. Global health crisis poses significant threats to the future growth of Data Catalog industry. The report assesses the profound changes in this business environment caused by the outbreak and examines key aspects of the market that have been severely disrupted by the pandemic. The report thus exposes the rapidly changing market scenario in the era of COVID-19, which aims to help companies involved in this industry overcome the gripping effects of the pandemic and formulate new growth strategies to enhance the preparedness for COVID-19.
Global Data Catalog Market Highlights:
- Estimating and forecasting regional demand
- Product mix matrix
- R&D analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Price volatility ahead of commodities
- Supply Chain Optimization Analysis
- Analysis of technological updates
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Location quotient analysis
- Carbon footprint analysis
- Patent analysis
- Management of suppliers
Some highlights of the report
- The solutions segment is expected to register significant market revenue growth. Data catalog solutions solve important problems related to data management. Even when they are aware of the data sets they control, organizations generally lack information on which they are more or less reliable. A data lake can sometimes look like a data swamp depending on the situation.
- The cloud segment is expected to register a steady growth rate over the forecast period. The cloud deployment methods segment holds a substantial market share as end users in the data catalog market have access to complete and adaptable solutions through cloud-based solutions. It offers features like large storage capacities, enhanced data security, scalability, cost savings, and efficient data storage.
- The banking and finance segment is expected to register a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Banking and finance industries were among the first industries to use data categorization. Financial analysis uses statistical techniques to identify financial problems. The Financial Data Catalog integrates techniques from historical econometrics with technological components from information science. Also, the use of machine learning (ML), prescriptive analytics, and predictive modeling in financial details offers good chances to understand financial data and solve related problems.
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/data-catalog-market
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the vast competitive landscape of the Global Data Catalog Market, with a focus on Leading Market Rivals and their Company Profiles. A wide range of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technology upgrades, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies have been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the competitive scenario of the market such as regulatory standards and policies implemented in the industry over the past few years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Data Catalog market and identify fundamental growth trends.
Some major companies operating in the market report include:
Microsoft, Alteryx, Amazon Web Services, TIBCO Software, Zaloni, Informatica, Alation, Tamr, IBM and Datawatch Corporation.
Key parameters analyzed in this section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross revenue
- Profit margins
- Product Sales Trends
- Product Pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales and distribution channels
Emergen Research has segmented the data catalog market based on component, mode of deployment, end user, and region:
- Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Retail and e-commerce
- Bank and finance
- IT & Telecom
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- The rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
- Besides offering a vivid description of the global Data Catalog business sphere and its fundamental operations, the latest report delivers the industry chain analysis and lists down the current and future market trends and growth opportunities.
- The report includes information on current and historic market scenarios, which helps forecast the market conditions over the next eight years (2022-2030).
- The report discusses the major factors influencing the growth of the market in the near future.
- Strategic marketing recommendations, crucial information related to new market entrants and expansion plans of various companies are poised to provide the reader with a competitive edge in the market.
Request report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1193
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any customization requests for the latest report, please contact us. Our team will assist you and ensure that the report is designed according to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-data-catalog-market
Company Name: Emerging research
Contact person: Eric Lee
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia