Plugins and equipment used by Curbi | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
Signed to Spinnin’ Records at the age of 16, Curbi, from Halstead, England, seems to have been marked for greatness. Its first single, “Discharge”, received more than 10 million streams; he debuted at the legendary Pacha Ibiza. Over the past few years, he has gone from precocious youngster to star in his own right, rubbing shoulders with some of the world’s best DJs and producers. Somehow, the future looks even brighter. To learn more about the musical production process of this young prodigy, we recently concluded an exclusive technical interview with Curbi. Below are the essential plugins and equipment used by Curbi.
| The Essential: Plugins & Gear Used by 70+ Artists – Click Here to Checkout
Q.1 Top Favorite Kontakt Synth Plugins/Libraries
To respond: Massive, Sylenth1, Omnisphere, FM8 and Dune3
1. Massive: this is definitely one of my favorite synth VSTs, I use it for most of my songs. I still love the UI and the classic MASSIVE sound you can bring.
2. Sylenth1 This is definitely my go-to for atmospheric sounds.
3. Omnisphere: Omnisphere has such a solid and authentic sound that I think it’s good to incorporate into electronic music and especially the music I make. Most of the sounds in my song Spiritual with Brooke Tomlinson came from Omnisphere. Definitely a good one to invest in!
4. FM8 The things you can do in this VST and the sounds you can create are pretty crazy. I use it a lot when I have sound design sessions, it’s so much fun to play around with.
5. Dunes 3 Again, it’s like a Sylenth/Omnisphere vibe in my opinion, a good one for all purposes.
Q.2. Top favorite effects/mixing/mastering plugins
To respond: Fabfilter Pro L-2Tremolator and more
1. Fabfilter Pro L-2 The perfect limiter, I’ve been using it a lot lately.
2. tremolator Such a good effect for……..