Plugins and equipment used by Franky Rizardo | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
Originally from the Netherlands, Dutch DJ and producer Franky Rizardo has contributed immensely to the dance music scene for over five years. His LTF (Listen to Flow) records made a comeback last year with the release of Rizardo’s own. Chutoro EP. He is a regular at festivals like Defected Croatia, We Are FSTVL, Tomorrowland and Mysteryland, and through his FLOW brand, he has organized many large-scale events himself. His eclectic productions offer Tech House & Techno sounds merging impeccably. Recently we were able to speak with Franky to get an overview of his music production process. Below you will find the best plugins and gear selected by Franky Rizardo and how he regularly uses them.
| The Basics: Plugins and Gear Used by Over 70 Artists – Click here to checkout
Q.1 The best favorite Kontakt synth plugins / libraries
Responnse: u-he Diva, Rob Papen Subboombass 2, Native Instruments Monark, Korg M1, Serum
1. U-he Diva: Very versatile, ideal for chords, pads and bass
2. Rob Papen Subboombass 2: Bass line heaven, so much good strain for low end goodness in this synth plugin.
3. Native Instruments Monark: Ideal for bass and leads with analog sound.
4. Korg M1: The classic for all original sounds of house music, especially piano and M1 organ.
5. Serum: Anything is possible with Serum, from big tampons to wobbly sub-lines. Really fun creating your own sounds too.
Q.2. Top Favorite Effects / Mixing / Mastering Plugins
Responnse: Oeksound Soothe, Zynaptiq Unfilter and more
1. Oeksound Soothe: Perfect for taming hard frequencies in real time.
2. Zynaptiq screen: Can be used both on separate channels and on the master bus, removes filtering effects such as comb filtering, resonance or excessive EQ
3. Tokyo Dawn Laboratories tdr kotelnikov: Clear and versatile ……………
Image credits: Franky Rizardo Press