Plugins and equipment used by KURA | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
While working part-time at a skate shop just off the beach in Lisbon, Kura stumbled upon a DJ set, which was love at first sight. Along with practicing his DJ skills, he also started making bootlegs. The combination of Sydney Samson’s Work It (Hardwell Remix) with the magical voice of Bob Marley won him local attention as a DJ/producer. His Brazil track resulted in an international breakthrough as none other than Roger Sanchez started supporting his track. Not only artists such as Hardwell, Nicky Romero, EDX and Thomas Gold began to draw attention to this young DJ/producer, but also the Swiss agency WDB Management with which he is currently signed. Kura has come a long way and we’re curious what favorite plugins/gear he started using over the years. We caught up with KURA recently to get some insight into their music production process. Below is the list of essential plugins and equipment used by KURA.
| The Essential: Plugins & Gear Used by 70+ Artists – Click Here to Checkout
Q.1 Top Favorite Kontakt Synth Plugins/Libraries
To respond: Nexus, Serum, Sylenth1, Omnisphere, Spire and more
1. Link: Easy to use, very good sample-based synth, with amazing sound quality.
2. Serum: One of the best sounding synths on the market, a must in all my productions.
3. Sylenth1: A classic synth which, very reliable, I use it mainly for the pads.
4. Omnisphere: An excellent sample-based synth with a powerful engine, ideal for inspiration
5. Arrow: Another great plugin that I use in many productions, comes with some really great presets that you can use for inspiration and modding to your link.
Q.2. Top favorite effects/mixing/mastering plugins
To respond: Pro Q3Launch and more
1. Fabfilter Pro Q: My favorite EQ, I use it in all my productions, clean and reliable.
2. Nicky Romero Kickoff: Best for sidechaining, easy to use……..