Plugins and equipment used by Matt Nash | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
UK’s Matt Nash is the face behind many great productions, heavily backed by none other than Don Diablo, Tiësto, Axwell and Steve Angello. After years of dedication and hard work, Matt has become an established performer in the electronic dance scene. His distinctive productions were heard around the world as he premiered the world’s biggest venues such as Creamfields and Ushuaia Ibiza. His 12-track album titled “Half Human” was released on Martin Garrix’s STMPD RCRDS label, spreading his voice across the globe. We recently caught up with Matt Nash to get some insight into his music production process. Below is the list of essential plugins and gear used by Matt Nash.
| 20 Best VST Plugins and Instruments – Click here to pay
Q.1 Top Favorite Kontakt Synth Plugins/Libraries
Answer: Sylenth1Serum, Nexus, Avenger and more
1. Sylenth1 – Super easy to get things done really quickly
2. Serum – Insane flexibility to edit your sounds, especially assigning lfos to absolutely everything.
3. Link – can find almost any sound you need in this one.
4. Avenger – lots of great sample-based stuff here, great for researching different sounds.
Q.2. Top favorite effects/mixing/mastering plugins
Answer: DST, CLA-2A & more
1. summer time – my new multiband distortion, using it on everything, my absolute favorite too.
2. CLA-2A – my favorite compressor ……..