(PRESS RELEASE) LAFAYETTE, LA — Stuller has released its latest catalog, Jewelry 2022-2023, an all-in-one resource for trending new designs as well as timeless classics. “Jewelers will be able to serve their customers more easily than ever before,” says Emily Graffagnino, Senior Director of Fine Jewelry. “Our teams have worked diligently to give this catalog a new look with an improved and simplified shopping experience.”
With a new soft-touch cover for ease of use, Jewelry 2022-2023 features almost 3,000 new items, plus new sections including the zodiac, charms and medallions.
Additional updated highlights include:
- Lab Diamonds and Lab Gemstones are easily identifiable in the page header;
- Navigational tools such as quality/metal color indicators, engravable badges and shapes on page headers, and detailed trend page numbers added to section introductory pages;
- Identification of earring back types for diamond stud earrings and outside diameter millimeter measurements for earring jackets;
- Educational content, such as a chain comparison guide and a measuring guide for religious jewelry;
- Added over 80 QR codes throughout the catalog for quick access to additional products, information and videos.
“We are delighted with the release of this new catalog,” says Graffagnino. “And we hope it will help our customers grow their business throughout the year.”
To learn more about the 2022-2023 jewelry, go here.